THE DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
Our Development Team keeps busy with the following efforts:
- Provides strategic direction for all areas of CCF, including Development, Center for Corporate Training, and the Automotive Center.
- Develops and implements philantrophic initiatives associated with the Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns, Major Gifts, Planned Gifts, and Signature Fundraising Events.
- Guides the Student Scholarship Program, coordinating the student selection process, recognizing student awardees, and managing relationships with scholarship donors.
- Develops the new Alumni Association, actively promoting lifelong connection via social media, professional seminars, and social events.
- Maintains donor giving records, prepares financial reports, and coordinates external communications.
CENTER FOR CORPORATE TRAINING
This CCF team is responsible for the following efforts:
- Manages a growing portfolio of corporate clients and educational partnerships to support revenue generation for the College and CCF.
- Develop custom-tailored training programs with the ability to provide industry certifications
- Workforce training programs facilitated by Cerritos College faculty and subject matter experts
- Measure training effectiveness and client satisfaction
- Grow the number of skilled workers in our region
Meet the Center for Corporate Training team! Take a look at our curriculum. Learn how their work serves Cerritos College and our community. Support our efforts to offer excellent training by making a donation to CCF.
ADVANCED TRANSPORTATION AND ENERGY CENTER (ATTE)
This team reaches out to industry in order to develop resources for the 25 community colleges in Los Angeles and Orange counties. The Center is hosted at Cerritos College with fiscal guidance and leadership provided by CCF. This team does the following:
- Identifies skill sets and skill gaps in the Advanced Transportation and Energy sectors
- Provides curriculum directly to corporations and government fleet mechanics throughout the region
- Develops unique partnership programs funded by special grants
- Translate corporate relationships into funding for student scholarships, corporate donations, and specialized programs
- Develops internships and jobs for community college students