READY TO SERVE
front row, l-r: Belle Gomez, Monica Lee Copeland, Clara Potes-Fellow, Quinn Dion; back row, l-r: Cindy Lo, Rachel Samarin, Paulina Jones
THE CCF TEAM
We strive to serve all of our constituents joyfully. Our team works with donors, sponsors, clients, College staff, board members, volunteers, and the regional community. We love to hear from you and look forward to seeing you at upcoming events.
THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE
Our Executive Team provides strategic oversight for all areas of the Foundation. This work includes:
- Works closely with the CCF Board and its committees on the strategic vision of the organization.
- Coordinates our efforts with Cerritos College's Office of the President and other college administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Serves as the fiscal sponsor for college clubs and programs.
- Awards division grants to Cerritos College faculty for programs that benefit our students.
- Manages over $5 million in investment assets.
- Ensures the financial integrity of the organization, producing audited reports and 990s.
THE DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
Our Development Team keeps busy with the following efforts:
- Develops and implements philanthropic initiatives associated with the Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns, Major Gifts, Planned Gifts, and Signature Fundraising Events.
- Works closely with members of the Campaign Leadership Committee on fundraising efforts to support the Finish Great campaign.
- Guides the Student Scholarship Program, coordinating the student selection process, recognizing student awardees, and managing relationships with scholarship donors.
- Develops the new Alumni Association, actively promoting lifelong connection via social media, professional seminars, and social events.
- Maintains donor giving records, prepares financial reports, and coordinates external communications.
CENTER FOR CORPORATE TRAINING
This CCF team is responsible for the following efforts:
- Manages a growing portfolio of corporate clients and educational partnerships to support revenue generation for the College and CCF.
- Develop custom-tailored training programs with the ability to provide industry certifications
- Workforce training programs facilitated by Cerritos College faculty and subject matter experts
- Measure training effectiveness and client satisfaction
- Grow the number of skilled workers in our region
Meet the Center for Corporate Training team! Take a look at our curriculum. Learn how their work serves Cerritos College and our community. Support our efforts to offer excellent training by making a donation to CCF.