Please RSVP for you and your guest
RETIRED FACULTY & STAFF APPRECIATION NIGHT
Reconnect, socialize, and enjoy a delicious meal prepared by our Culinary Arts Students!
The Foundation is hosting a Retired Faculty & Staff Appreciation Night on February 27 at 5 p.m. Event hosts include Tom Jackson and Marie Jackson, John Boyle, Sue Parsons, Kent Colbath, and Gary Smutts. This is an opportunity to socialize, reunite with friends, enjoy delicious food, and listen about these individuals involvement with the Foundation in support of student scholarships and academic excellence.
Questions about this event can be addressed to Tom and Mary Jackson or to the Foundation.
Celebrate Your Success!
Join us on Falcon Square! We invite you to make your class gift to Cerritos College. Donate $20.19 to commemorate your graduation year. All donations support student scholarships.
Celebrate Spring Scholarship Awardees and Our Generous Donors!
Reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages followed by Awards Presentations. Business Attire.
This is an invitation-only event. To RSVP, contact Rachel Samarin.
Cerritos College Foundation Meetings are open to the public. Please contact the Foundation for more information.
Join Us for the 34th CCF Classic Golf Tournament
Scroll down to register.
Monday, August 5, 2019
Friendly Hills Country Club
Thank you, Tilden-Coil, for being our 2019 Title Sponsor!
We appreciate Union Bank for being a Falcon Sponsor. We extend gratitude to Corporate Sponsors: Caston Plastering & Drywall, Envise, GST Information Technology Solutions, Hill Partnership, Kaieser Permanente, Letner Roofing, RDM Electric Company, Frantone’s Restaurant/Viele and Sons, P25 Engineers, Pepsico Corporation, United Paving, Vernes Plumbing, Vinewood, and Zebra Coffee. Thank you Downey Nissan for being our official Hole in One sponsor. We are grateful to Keenan & Associates for sponsoring our lunch. We are also grateful for the following additional sponorships: Dr. Jose Fierro, Helicopter Fly Over; Merrill Lynch, Longest Drive; and, Marukan Vinegar and Philanthropic Excellence, Golf Ball.
Scroll down to register.
We are seeking the following sponsorships:
- Presenting Sponsor $15,000: Tee signs on the contest holdes, 20 balls in the Helicoper Ball Drop, Eight Player Packages, Personal gift for each player, Logo in all promotions
- Platinum Sponsor $6,500: Logo on the golf gift that goes to Corporate Sponsors, Two Tee Signs on the course, 10 balls in the Helicopter Ball Drop, Four Player Packages, Personal gift for each player
- Golf Hat Sponsor $5,000: Logo on golf hats for all players, Tee Sign on the course, Ten balls in the Helicopter Ball Drop, Four Player Packages, Personal gift for each player
- Shirt Sponsor $5,000: Logo on shirts that go to all players, Tee Sign on the course, 10 balls in the Helicopter Ball Drop, Four Player Packages, Four Player Packages, Personal gift for each player
- Corporate Sponsor $3,000: Tee Sign on the course, 10 balls in the Helicopter Ball Drop, Four Player Packages, Personal gift for each player
- Dining Sponsorships: Dinner $3,500; Lunch $2,500; Beverage $2,000; and, Breakfast $1,500;
- Participants: Individual Golfers $500 each.
- Additional Sponsorships at $1,000 each: Golf Ball, Putting Contest, Helicopter Ball Drop, Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, Cigar, Bag Tag, Awards.
- Tee Signs: New $175 and Renewals $150.
Player Packages Include:
- One golf entry and golf cart fee
- One entry for the putting competition
- Two mulligans
- One golfer shirt
- 10 door prize tickets
- Four tickets for the golfer raffle
- Continental breakfast, box lunch, and awards dinner
- Beverages and snacks on the cours
Join us for a Golf Classic You Won’t Forget. Register Now.