READY TO SERVE
Bottom Photo: l-r: Paulina Jones, Rachel Samarin, Carol Krumbach, Monica Lee Copeland, Matthew Harms, and Jennifer Miranda.
Top Photo: front row, l-r: Paulina Jones, Belle Gomez, Carol Krumbach, Monica Lee Copeland, and Matthew Harms; back row, l-r: Rachel Samarin, Jasmine Arguello, Cindy Lo, and Jennifer Miranda.
THE CCF TEAM
We strive to serve all of our constituents joyfully. Our team works with donors, sponsors, clients, college staff, board members, volunteers, and the regional community. We love to hear from you and look forward to seeing you at upcoming events.
THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE
Our Executive Team provides strategic oversight for all areas of the Foundation. These responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the CCF Board and its committees on the strategic vision of the organization.
- Coordinating our efforts with Cerritos College's Office of the President and other college administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Serving as the fiscal sponsor for college clubs and programs.
- Awarding division grants to Cerritos College faculty for programs that benefit our students.
- Managing over $5 million in investment assets.
- Ensuring the financial integrity of the organization
- Producing audited reports and 990s.
THE DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
Our Development Team keeps busy with the following efforts:
- Developing and implementing philanthropic initiatives associated with the Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns, Major Gifts, Planned Gifts, and Signature Fundraising Events.
- Working closely with members of the Campaign Leadership Committee on fundraising efforts to support the Finish Great campaign.
- Guiding the Student Scholarship Program, coordinating the student selection process, recognizing student awardees, and managing relationships with scholarship donors.
- Developing the new Alumni Association, actively promoting lifelong connection via social media, professional seminars, and social events.
- Maintaining donor giving records, preparing financial reports, and coordinating external communications.
CENTER FOR CORPORATE TRAINING
This CCF team is responsible for the following efforts:
- Managing a growing portfolio of corporate clients and educational partnerships to support revenue generation for the College and CCF.
- Developing custom-tailored training programs with the ability to provide industry certifications
- Coordinating workforce training programs facilitated by Cerritos College faculty and subject matter experts.
- Measuring training effectiveness and client satisfaction
- Growing the number of skilled workers in our region.
Meet the Center for Corporate Training team! Take a look at our curriculum. Learn how their work serves Cerritos College and our community. Support our efforts to offer excellent training by making a donation to CCF.