HOW WE SUCCEED TOGETHER
DONOR BILL OF RIGHTS
CCF recognizes that philanthropy is based on your voluntary acts to support our students. This tradition of giving and sharing is primary to the common good, and our students depend on it to achieve their dreams. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and prospective donors have full confidence in CCF, we declare that all of our donors have the following information and rights.
- Our mission is to fund student futures. We do this by offering student scholarships, providing grants for college programs, leading the Center for Corporate Training, and organizing an Alumni Association. We promise to inform you if our mission changes or evolves, and to use your generous gifts for the purposes intended.
- Our Board is governed by a set of By-Laws and provides leadership to a dedicated professional and volunteer staff. We expect all individuals associated with CCF to exercise prudent judgment in their stewardship responsibilities and to acquire additional guidance by building appropriate standing committees as needed. We promise to share the identity of our board, staff, and committee members online and in our annual communications.
- We gladly provide online access to our most recent 990 reports and audited financial statements. We promise to submit additional financial information in an Annual Report.
- CCF adheres to a Donor Acceptance and Solicitation Policy. We promise that you will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition for your generosity.
- We follow CASE and AFP best practices and support our staff in acquiring new information and skills. We promise to use these guidelines to deliver professional asset management, donor relations, and organizational programming.
- CCF believes in 100% transparency throughout the organization. We promise to inform you when solicitations are made by employees of the organization, volunteers, or hired solictors, and to answer your questions promptly and truthfully.